References

Rozzano, Italia

 

The existing wastewater treatment plant of Rozzano is located in the south area of Milan, in a protected agricultural estate. The revamping and extension project aims at delivering high quality water according to the new local regulatory laws.

Rozzano WWTP will treat 70% of the flowrate admitted to the biological treatment by means of a new MBR line, while the existing oxidation-nitrification section is integrated with a new post denitrification biofilter, in order to treat the other 30% of the pre-treated flowrate admitted to the following stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DESIGN DATA :

  • Capacity 115.000 PE
  • Qave 1.250 m³/h
  • Qpeak 1.552 m³/h
  • Qmax-pretreatment 3.600 m³/h
  • Qmax to biological 2.800 m³/h

 

TREATMENT LINE :

Water line

  • Coarse and medium screening
  • Primary treatment on a new DENSADEG 4D30
  • New MBR Biological Treatment
  • Existing biological line upgraded with a new
  • Biofor Post DN

 

Sludge line

  • GDE 2000
  • Anaerobic digestion 4000 m³
  • Dewatering section
  • Power production

 

 

more information

 

Degrémont SPA

via Benigno Crespi 57 
20159 Milan 

 

Tel : + 39 02 69 33 11
Fax : + 39 02 69 33 12 11

 

KEY figures of The contract

CLIENT:

Tutela Ambientale Sud Milanese (TASM) Rozzano

 

KEY DATES:

  • Commencement of works: October 2009
  • Commissioning : July 2011

 

downlaod

ultragreen.jpg